Boys and Girls Club
Increase capacity and access to the Boys & Girls Club which provides educational support, dropout prevention, and guidance for at-risk youth.
Impact: In 2012, from serving 100 youth in one location, they now serve 6,000 youth in fifteen locations, across 2 counties, after a strategic regional merger.
2012 – 2022
Invested to date: $1,159,151
- Boys and Girls Club in Shandon
- The Boys & Girls Project of North San Luis Obispo County - Atascadero Expansion
- The Boys & Girls Club Summer Expansion Program
- The Boys & Girls Club of North San Luis Obispo County
- Tom Maas Clubhouse at Boys and Girls Club