Blog

DRINKING WINE FOR CHARITY at Niner Wine Estates

Just in case you are not on Niner’s mail list –check out what they sent out this week!

A cause you can get on board with! Help us reach our goal of donating over $10,000 to must! charities by purchasing one of our “Mystery Cases” of wine.

must! charities is an organization doing amazing and impactful things here on the Central Coast. Instead of “handouts” they walk alongside other local organizations to create long-term, sustainable transformation within the region. Click here to learn more about their upcoming goals, and click here or below to help us support them in achieving them

The mystery case breaks down like this: we have 35 cases of wine available that have been randomized in our warehouse. Of these, 25% of them have been ‘upgraded’ to include some of our Reserve & small-production wines. The other 75% are a mix of our Estate wines, so either way you win! 100% of proceeds to benefit must! – help us reach our goal!

$300 a case
includes shipping fees!

SHOP NOW