The Boys & Girls Club of North San Luis Obispo County
Long-standing, trusted, and effective, we are excited about the opportunity to partner with an established, well-respected organization like the Boys & Girls Club of North San Luis Obispo County.
A critical resource for families in need which helps children build confidence to succeed in school, at home, and in life, The Boys & Girls Club provides educational support, dropout prevention, and guidance for at-risk youth. In recent years, the Boys & Girls Club of North San Luis Obispo County had been surviving month to month and was in danger of closing its doors.
With a new collaboration with must! charities, The Boys & Girls Club is committed to making changes that will bring the community back to health.
Your support of must! charities will directly impact The Boys & Girls Club of North San Luis Obispo County by contributing to the following projects:
- Commit to a two-year seat on the Club’s Board of Directors and donate a total of $22,500 to the annual “It Just Takes One” campaign
- Contribute financially to develop the new board
- Commit a must! charities board member to help hire a new President/CEO and contribute associated expenses
- Provide assistance for a capital campaign in order to grow the Club and serve more children, when deemed necessary
- Provide resources/introductions/expertise for board recruitment
- Provide President/CEO salary (up to $70K) for two years, reimbursable mileage expenses (up to $350 per month), and annual cost of living increases. Investing in a solid leader will result in much needed change internally and externally.
- Commit a must! charities board member to review the business model of the Boys & Girls Club thrift store with a consultant, to see if the business is a viable source of revenue for the club, investing in a business plan if so.
Back to Current Projects